Vita-Myr Children’s Toothpaste (5.4 oz)
After many requests, we have developed a great tasting children’s toothpaste with Xylitol.
We blended the same beneficial ingredients found in our Zinc Plus toothpaste with the cavity fighter, Xylitol and a juicy natural orange flavor.
Xylitol has repeatedly been shown to inhibit dental decay and gum disease in large-scale studies with children and adults, and had recently received positive support in the journal of the American Dental Association. “Xylitol is an effective preventative agent against dental caries.”
Original VITA-MYR Toothpaste Ingredients:
We have formulated our toothpaste using Zinc, Folic Acid, Clove and Myrrh, which are found in our mouthwash, with the additional ingredients needed to make it an effective and pleasant toothpaste.
The additional ingredients are:
· Purified water
Dicalcium Phosphate- White, tasteless, crystalline powder. A source of calcium.
· Glycerine- from Coconut oil, it is used as a sweetener and Humectant. (To keep it moist)
· Silica- Occurs widely in nature as sand, quartz and flint. It is used as an abrasive in the toothpaste.
· Hamposyl L -95 (Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate) it is NOT Sodium Lauryl Sulfate- it is a mild-cleansing agent derived from Coconut oil. It is an anti-enzyme cavity fighter and mild foaming agent.
· Carrageenan-A natural thickening agent derived from Irish Moss
· Grapefruit Seed Extract- is a broad spectrum antimicrobial compound synthesized in a unique process from the seeds and pulp of grapefruits. The final product is a combination of naturally occurring elements including bioflavinoids, amino acids, fatty acids, phenolic compounds, tocopherols, ascorbic acid and dehydroascorbic acids. It is used as a preservative, as has gained a reputation as being supportive for people with flues, colds and sore throats. It has been recommended by several leading medical doctors/authors for relief of symptoms associated with yeast imbalance, it has a wide array of topical applications.
The information provided on these pages is intended as information only and is not a substitute for diagnosis and treatment by a physician or health care provider. If you have a health concern, please seek advice from a physician or healthcare provider specialized in your area of concern. These products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.