Variation in Toxicity of Vaccine Batches Across Different States of the USA
- VAERS provided the number of deaths following vaccination with Pfizer for each state in the USA.
- The number of vaccinated in each state as of January 14th 2022 was provided by – number vaccinated. So I was able to calculate the number dying in each state per 100,000 vaccinated.
- There is considerable variation in the number dying per 100,000 vaccinated. Some states have 16 x the death rate compared to others.
- Red states tend to cluster towards the top of the chart, whilst blue states cluster towards the bottom.
- Red states occupy 6 of the 7 highest ranking positions for deaths per 100,000 vaccinated
Some states, in particular Kentucky, Montana, Alaska, Tennessee, North Dakota and South Dakota are experiencing 4 x, 5 x, 6 x or even 11 x the number of deaths per 100,000 vaccinated compared to other states. Such a situation should be raising a safety signal, and requires investigation. The higher death rate in these states following vaccination suggests that they may be receiving more toxic batches, or being administered to more vulnerable people.